Health & Safety
Health & Safety is often synonymous with employment law.
For organisations who would like access to ad-hoc health & safety support and/or more detailed one-off assessments, Filor Solicitors can facilitate this via health and safety specialists all of whom are Chartered Safety Practitioners with some being ex-HSE Inspectors.
Whether the business requires immediate telephone support when the unexpected happens, or is looking for more strategic support, experienced and highly qualified professionals will be on hand to advise on best practice.
Advice and support includes:
- Health & Safety policy creation
- Risk assessments
- Acting as Competent Person
- Method Statements /CDM Health & Safety plans
- Pre-qualification Schemes – e.g. CHAS/SSIP
- Compliance audits
- Assistance with HSG65 and OSHAS 18001 planning and auditing
- Training needs analysis and training
- COSHH assessments
- Occupational hygiene services – e.g. audiometry, lead medicals
- Noise, vibration and miscellaneous hygiene monitoring
- Asbestos management advice
Health & Safety advice can be provided on a retainer basis (either singularly or as part of an employment law support package), whilst one-off projects are provided on an agreed fixed fee or daily rate.